Friday, May 9, 2008

Went To The Doctor Today....

AND FOUND OUT THAT I HAVE MONO!!!!... who gets mono!?! Apparently I do!!! But it explains so much! It is rotten. Like I said on the post below this one I thought I had strep so when I went to the doctor this morning to have a strep test, and it came out negative they took a blood sample and told me I have mono! I am so sick! Mono last FoReVa! But I am still going to Disneyland next week!! A lil' mono wont stop me from going! But lets be honest. It makes you feel like KuhKuh. Anyways my dog has been taking care of me. Its so cute. He has been folowing me everywhere I go and lays down with me everywhere I lay down.. He even has been sleeping with me in my room ( he never even comes down here inless I have food) Thanks Marley =)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Holli!!! I am sorry that you have monokins! Mono sucks:( Let me know if you need anything at all! And we will take it easy at Disneyland...don't you even worry! Cause I know when I had it I got wiped out really easy. But I love you and hope you get feeling better!