Friday, May 23, 2008

Build A Bear


Meet Boston and Edward. Boston is my bear becuase I want a little boy named Boston and I am not getting that any time soon so until then I will have a bear. Johanna's is named Edward because she is in L.o.v.e with the vampire Edward from the book Twilight. ( Just like me and every other girl who has ever read that book! Love him and want to make babies with him) Anyways, we made these little guys at Build a Bear in Downtown Disney to remember our trip. It was the first time that I had ever done build a bear. For those of you who have done it remember how when you put the heart in the bear you make a wish first? Well, I hope mine comes true! =)

3 comments:

Meagen Ridley said...

I LOOOOOOVE Build a Bear!! I have 2. Go me go

Anonymous said...

Edward misses Boston:(

Niesha said...

Edward and Boston sound kind of like a crime fighting duo! They could fight the war with bear hugs! Yeah world peace has a chance!