Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Farewell Friend =(


My friend Clayton. You will be missed. Oh how I will miss dialing extension 7472 to tell you sneaky gossip. How I will miss giggling annoyingly when Sister Giggles is around. Oh How I will miss saying " Hi friend" When you walk through the door at promptly 7:48am. I shall think of you everytime I go for a green bannana to get the potassium I need. Who am I going to ask my stupid questions such as " How many Washingtons are there" and "What is the abbreviation for Maryland? Who else in the hotel knows my Subway order? Who are me and Johanna going to write love notes to now? Mr. Puka Shells? Probably not. Who am I going to stand at the front desk with while interviews are going on and point out everything that I don't like about that person that I really have not even met yet. Who am I going to ask " Uhm will you watch the desk I am going to go throw up." I shall miss our guest storys that we still talk about such as " Ya.. thats not gonna happen" and " Uhhh is there an I almost just died rate..." Who am I going to talk to about what happened on The Inferno, The Gaunlet, And a Shot At Love with Tila Tequilla? I am so sad. I will miss you my friend. I hope that you will still be my bloggy friend and my text message friend. Me and Alex will miss our mornings with Einstien Bagels. I hope someone will watch the desk for me while I make my egg rolls at 8am. ( mmm Egg roll ). Thank you for being such a good friend and manager to me and always looking out for me =). Thank you for all your help you have given to me in the work place and in my personal life. I really appreciate you listening to me vent about me being sick, my boy drama, my work frustrations and just life in general. I will always keep all your advice and your friendship through out my life. I really will miss you. I wish you luck in your new job and I really hope you like it and you are happy there. I hope that you will love it so much that you can send me text messages that say " Your still working at that damn hotel... SUCKER!!!" I wont be mad if you do. Well, maybe a little. But seroiusly, thank you for everything. I really will miss you friend. I hope the person who takes over will appreciate my humor like you did, and won't be mad when I tell them they smell like poo a little. Hehe. Remember to not worry when it comes time to throw away your business cards, taking your name off of your box or throwing away your name tag, I will not take part of it and hold a ceromony like you and I did when others left. Cough *Mr. Clean* Cough. Good luck friend! Keep in touch. Oh and you still have to teach me how to knit. Thats all. Bye Friend.








No comments: