Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Seriously! Seriously..!

I have a few things that I would like to discuss.. This is a very serious discussion. First of all. My fear of being kidnapped and my kidnapper clothes is not something to laugh about. I HAVE A PROBLEM. . . NOT FUNNY! JOHANNA...CLAYTON...MEAGEN... STOP LAUGHING! PROBLEM! HELP ME!...Second of all I am pretty sure I look like a french poodle today. I was bored last night so I decided to curl my hair.. it was so cute. Then I went to bed and slept on it with knowing that I would get up and do some touch up curls. Well.. my alarm didn't go off this morning. I have to be at work at 7am. I didn't get up until 6:37. Thats a problem. So I called and said that I would be late and only curled the front of my hair and now the back of it is flat from sleeping on it hahah. So the front of my hair looks like a french poodle. Just put a bow on me and call me sparky. Bark Bark.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You are not a french poodle! ha ha and I understand you have a problem;) And as long as I can barrow your kidnapper clothes when we go to Cali, then I am ok with it:) ha ha I love you