Thursday, May 29, 2008

My Noggin is Full of Fun!!

My sister Meagen did a post of everything floating around in her brain. Well.. That got me thinking ( I know.. Weird..) I have alot of stuff in MY head! So here I will tell you all what I am thinking about.

  1. Pretty much I think everyone is a Douche bag today. If you were wise you would not talk to me.
  2. I am pretty sure I am getting fat..Seriously
  3. I saw a dude writting a bullet bike with another dude on it. That is disturbing.
  4. What is this blue stuff on my shirt?
  5. Scott is leaving... :( Bye friend.. Please take me with you
  6. I miss Dave Jensen. And stuff so :) hehe
  7. Dave Jensens old girlfriend just walked in. Weird.
  8. Maybe I should get the Wii fit so I am not fat anymore.
  9. When is the doctor going to call me back? Seriously.
  10. I say Seriously alot
  11. Seriously
  12. I think I am spelling that wrong.. Oh well
  13. Oh I am just putting it out there I'm not getting married. So please stop asking me when I am.
  14. They changed the egg rolls in the suite shop. This is really upsetting to me.
  15. In 9th grade I was voted Most likely to become a Super Star. That was a bust. If only the class of '05 Could see me now!
  16. I just ate a gross fruit snack. I don't think I'll eat those anymore.
  17. Clayton is leaving... Bye friend. :( Please take me with you.
  18. I think I'll hang out with Josh and Austin when they get home from their trip.
  19. I like my new toothbrush. It spins!
  20. And its pink!
  21. I think I'll go to Build a Bear and buy some clothes for Boston.
  22. Its funny when people think that they are offending me by telling me our rates are to high and they are going somewhere else... Ya your cheap... Not my problem.
  23. Girls are slutty.
  24. I like post its. And all office supplies.
  25. I think I'll play the Wii when I get home.
  26. Someone just told me I was scary becuase I was not smiling... Bitch please..
  27. My car is dirty... I need to wash it.
  28. And vacume it.
  29. Is that how you spell Vacume?
  30. I am so excited to see the movie Twilight.
  31. I am pretty excited for Baseball to start
  32. I miss my OG girls I think I'll text them and say hello.
  33. Why does the hotel smell like Roman Noodles?
  34. I am really sad that my laptop is diseased and no longer works.
  35. I should probably call Dr. Woodmansee and tell him that I can't pay him this week.
  36. I thought it was payday week. DOH!
  37. I hate getting wedding announcments. I am a usually lying when I tell you I am "happy for you."
  38. I took pictures of my birthday cake from Scott and the one from my parents. The memory card was not in the camera.. There for it did not save. Stupid.
  39. I'll probably look for a new job today
  40. But probably not
  41. I like that all my laundry is done.
  42. Its 11:11 make a wish!!
  43. Those never come true..Obviously.. If they did my life would be completely different then what it is now.
  44. The season Finale of Greys Anatomy was so good.
  45. The phones at work are broken
  46. But I am not going to say anything so I don't have to answer them anymore. Ha!
  47. I think I'll start dancing agian. I miss it.
  48. I havent worked out in a while. I blame mono.
  49. Everything is mono's fault.
  50. Why am I talking like Mono is a person?
  51. The UPS guy kind of creeps me out.
  52. Apparently I have to tell Alex my wish on 12:34. Now its really never going to come true.
  53. AND 11:11 What the fu?
  54. I am kind of thirsty.
  55. You are a good bloggy friend for reading whats on my mind.
  56. Clayton makes me laugh.
  57. I like funny people.
  58. Why do the housekeepers hate me?
  59. Pregnant people bug me.
  60. New babies stink. Stink like Rubber.
  61. I just filled out my Hilton survey from California. I gave them all 10's.. Im a nice person.
  62. Why am I the only person who puts paper in the printer. Pretty sure its not that hard.
  63. Its pretty awesome that I am having surgery agian... NOT!
  64. I am kind of bored with this whole thinking thing.so thats all. Bye Friends!

That didn't really help get things off my mind. Whatever.

3 comments:

jayni & ben said...

Haha. You are funny! I feel like I need to do a list so people can know how I really feel. I wasn't going to write anything because I didn't really want to be called a Douche bag.. but I decided oh well. Being called a Douche Bag isn't that all that bad:)

Anonymous said...

OH MY FREAK! "and stuff so..." Let me see your grill!! Also let me hold out my hand into a cup so your half of a gold tooth can fall into it:)

sunni said...

Thank you that was fun!! hahah I want to make a list now!! hahah