Thursday, May 1, 2008

Tag.. I am it!!

I Have Been Tagged! Yay! I feel so Loved! Here we go!
A-Attached or Single: Attached..
B-Best Friend:My sister Meagen
C-Pie or Cake: Pie. But not any kind of creamy pie. Just apple or Cherry Pie
D-Day of Choice: I like Thursdays. I don't know. Everyday is the same.
E-Essential Items: Lipgloss, and cell phone
F-Favorite Color: Pink
G-Gummy Bears or Gummy Worms: I looove gummy bears!
H-Hometown: Orem, UT
I-Indulgence: What is that?
J-January or July: OMG! JULY of COURSE! 4th of July is my Favorite Holiday Ever!
K-Kids: Not anytime soon
L-Life is incomplete without: My Family..and egg rolls.
M-Marriage Date: How bout lets not go there...
N-Number of Siblings: 2..2 sistas!
O-Oranges or apples: I like both. But I hate squishy apples. Sick!
P-Phobias or Fears: Oh wow. Lets see. Eating raw meat. Just meat in general scares me and makes me want to throw up. Being kidnapped.. HUGE fear of that. I could seriously go on and on with all my phobias and fears.
Q-Quotes: " A Face without freckles is like a night with our stars" :) Hehe
R-Reasons to smile: Warm Weather, Baseball Season is starting soon! Cute text messages, Being tan and blonde agian. Summer time. Disneyland. People who are sweethearts.
S-Season: Summer!
T-Tag Friends: Niesha, Mary, McKenna
U-Unknown fact about me: I am ambidextrious
V-Very Favorite Store: Target
W-Worst Habit: Popping my neck and back, and twirling my hair
X-X-Ray, Ultrasound or mammogram: ... Uhm I dont know?
Y-Your Favorite Food: I hate food
Z-Zodiac: Gemini

No comments: