Saturday, May 24, 2008

Henna Tattoos

Befor me and Jo went to California we decided that we wanted to get Henna Tattoos while we were there. I have wanted a tattoo for a long time I just havent decided of what yet. I know that I want it on either the back of my neck or on the side of my neck like the girl in the movie Transformer ( Not the main girl but the blonde australian girl who figures out the computer hacker stuff) We looked all over Downtown Disney but only ever saw Face painting things. So we were at California Adventure on our way over to ride yet agian Hollywood Tower of Terror ( Yikes! ) and I spotted a Henna Tattoo booth! Boo Ya! (Haha Did I really just say Boo ya?) Anyways, So we stopped there and we got our tattoos. Johanna got one on her ankle and she got the Japanies Symbol for Love and I got mine on the back of my neck and it was the Japanies Symbol for Peace which I really like. The only bad thing was is that they only last like ohhhh an hour! ( Ya. I know!!) They just got all clumped up and just peeled off and it kind of stained our skin but it came off in the shower. We were very upset and sad about this. It really made me want to get a tattoo though!! I obviously would not get it as big as this guy made this one ... ITS HUGE but I really like it!! Here are some pictures! Enjoy!



This was me Getting my Tattoo!


Here is the One of Jo's tattoo on her ankle!

And this is mine when it was all done!



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh how I wish they would have lasted longer! And remember how that guy who did them was nerdy cute?? nErDBuRgEr!