Saturday, May 24, 2008

Take out in a Troff!

So while in California Johanna and I did not eat one healthy thing. In the morning it was stale fruit snacks and the left over Kit Kat and Reeses crunch bars from the night befor. Yum! For Lunch we always stopped at the little Mcdonalds Wagon inside of Disneyland that only Serves Fries and drinks ( If any of you have been there its the little wagon right across from Big Thunder Mountain Railroad Roller Coaster) It was pretty much the Bomb.com! We went there every day for lunch and ordered large Fries and a Coke for me and a Fanta for Jo! For Dinner it was a handle full of Cheerios that we bought from a gas station and whatever else we found in our room that was bought from the gas station that we went Grociery Shopping at Haha! On our last night there we decided that we should eat something normal and good and treat our selves to something nice becuase we were so depressed about having to come home. ( I am still a little depressed.. =(.. ) Anyway, So in the parking lot of our hotel there was an Italian Restraunt called Buca di Beppo. We had so much packing to do but like I said we were both depressed about having to come home so we refused to pack. We just sat in our room staring at our suit cases holding our Teddy Bears and wanting to cry. ( We are not crazy I promise.) Anyways, We had a lot of packing to do so we decided we would just call and order and walk over and pick it up. So we placed our order. On the Menu it says you can either order a Small serving or a Large serving. We are both small girls and are not big eaters so we both ordered smalls. Well. Let me just tell you. They were not so small. When we got back to our hotel and went up the elevator and this couple goes " Wow that is a HUGE bag!" I started thinking to myself.. " This really is a big bag.. this is a huge ass bag for 2 SMALL meals." We got to our room and opened up our food. They put our food in these HUGE like silver BUCKET things that seriously looked like a FEEDING TROFF that horses and other farm like animals eat out of. SICK! Neither of us were smart enough to just use the plates that they gave us and eat off of those. No no. We ate out of our Silver Troffs. I am pretty sure I ate about 4 bites of my pasta and relized how discusting it was eating out of this huge thing and had to throw it all away. And then ate some cheerios. =).. So here are some pictures of our Silver Pasta Troffs! They are pretty Rotten Pictures. But I will add one not so rotten picture. It was a sign that was on our favorite Mcdonalds wagon. Read what the sign says and you will know how Mcdonalds made us feel every day!! =)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ok I look like beefkins central! ha ha This post made me crack up! It also makes me want to go annerexic!(umm don't think I spelled that right)I want those fries right now...yummo