Sunday, May 25, 2008

It's in the Bag!



So I see this thing on a lot of peoples blogs. They dump out everything in their purses and take a picture. Then on their blogs they explain everything in that is in there and why. So That is what I did today at work. ( A very productive day I'd say!) So here we go
  • .My iPod. Of Course. So I can listen to my tunes in the car. And the earphones that go with it in case I get stuck somewhere so that I can listen to it or watch movies on it if I am somewhere other then my car.

  • My Wallet... For the same reason everyone carrys a wallet. Movie stubs right?

  • My Phone.. Not that anyone calls or texts me... Just incase I get raped or kidnapped I can call someone to come get me :)

  • Pill Bottles: I have dramamine ( In case I go on a rollercoaster or something.. What!?) I have Pain Killers Percoset, methadone, I have Promethazine in case I start throwing up randomly. I have my birth control in that green case. I don't know why I dont just leave it at home. In fact.. I don't know why I don't just leave all those at home. Whatever, I have ibprofin and aleve.

  • Very Important Item... My RAPE WHISTLE. Just in case someone tries to rape or Kidnap me. My rape whistle will scare them off. The whistle is that little Orange and white thing on top of my wallet. It makes an extremely loud whistling noise and it flashes annoying bright blue lights. Its pretty much the bomb.com

  • I have around 15 Lipsticks and chapsticks. What girl doesnt? My favorite one is the big huge red Lipsmackers one. Its awesome.

  • I have Pens. I don't know why. I don't write things down.

  • I have a little notebook. I don't know why I don't write things down. I just think its cute. And its pink.

  • I have gum and mints. Becuase I always have to have something in my mouth. That sounds vaguely dirty but its not.

  • Lotion. Sensual Amber lotion from Bath and Body Works. Because its my Fav and it makes me smelly Yummy!

  • Camera.. Its very sad when you carry a camera around so you can get pictures to blog about. Sad. Very sad.

  • My Coin purse that Brendan and Amy got me. I love!

  • Hand Sanitizer. For Germs!! And becuase I like that cold clean feeling it leaves on my hands after using it Hehe
  • A Rubber band. Becuase every girl needs a rubber band with them.
  • Sunglasses. I'm a stunna. Need my stunna shades! Holla! :)

Well there you have it friends! I hope you enjoyed your special glimps in to my purse!



1 comment:

Niesha said...

WOW! If I am ever stranded on an island....I wan you to be with me... with your purse! We could live forever!