Sunday, May 11, 2008

Nice guy that drug dealer.

So Here is Holli's life today. The mono is kicking my ass. Big time. I am so lucky to work at such an awesome place that could care less if you are on your death bed. Your working anyway. Its cool though, I licked my hands and picked up everyones phones and coughed on them Just sharing the mono love so they can come to work with it too....So today at work I have no voice, I am running back to the office to throw up. My body hurts and I can't swallow my throat hurts so bad. So this guest comes to the front desk to check out. Instead of asking the usual questions " How was your stay?" And " Did you recieve the bill under your door this morning?" I just asked for his room keys since I have no voice and it hurts to talk. The guest reads my name tag and goes " Wow, Holli, you sound like you have a cold." My first though "No shit sherlock" But I didn't say that. What I said was "Yeah.. I have mono, so I apologize if it is hard to hear me talk." He says " Oh sweetheart that is horrible." After he said that I look at his girlfriend or whatever she was maybe his " business partner" She is just glaring at me and says " Don't call her sweetheart" And the guest says " Well, she is sick with mono and that is just awful" So she walks out and as soon as she leaves the guest goes pulls out this huge bottle of pills and sets them on the front desk and goes " Well I can offer you a free Methadone or morphine if you would like one?" And I just stood there and looked at him and said " No thanks" and he goes " Are you sure they are free and you look like you could use one".. Agian.. " No thanks" .. So he starts to walk off and says "Alright well I offered." Haha! So he leaves and I immediatly grab my phone to start text messaging everyone the story and then he comes back in and asks where the coffee is. I point to where it is and he is over there for like 20 minutes. I am pretty sure that he is putting drugs in all the coffee. Anyway, if any of you need a friendly drug dealer his name is Stephen Herwick. Real nice guy. I am pretty sure your first deal is free :) I really do have the most random job.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh my freak! I LOVE IT!