Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Oh How I miss you California


California.. I miss. Today is my first day back from California ( Pictures and posts coming soon don't worry) back to this shit hole I call work. Pardon the French. I hate being here. I have never had to come back from work after being on Vacation. I have been gone for a few weeks but from being sick so thats no fun. Coming back here from being on Vacation BLOWS.The only good thing about being back.. Egg rolls. I miss sleeping in until 10am. Getting ready and then taking our magical shuttle to the Magical Disneyland.. The weather there was so nice. Warm and sunny with palm trees. I don't know what Palm trees have to do with the weather but oh how I miss them. Its rainy and windy and miserable here. I loved being the guest in the hotel and not the worker. I miss hanging out at Disneyland and California Adventure all day riding rides not waiting in any of the lines ( hehe I love being diseased and handicap) and just staying up all night and doing the same thing the next day. I miss it :( I want to go back. Its so magical there. The first time me and Johanna walked into Down Town Disney we were both so happy I havent felt that happy in for ever. And when I walked into the hotel today I was immediatly in a bad depressed mood. I need to go back. We have already planned another trip though. This time next year.. Its New York or Bust!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have been like biotch 2008 today...I am about ready to walk out of this crappy place and NEVER come back! Seriously...I miss the magic shuttle and the frech fries and watching greys after washing my face 200 times:( NYC needs to come fast!!!!!!!