Saturday, May 3, 2008

Stud Dud Dudley

I went out to dinner with my family on Friday night to Mcgraths. I was so tired and didn't want to go but I was hungry and I knew if I didn't go I would go without dinner =(..People.. Little Holli needs to eat! So I decided to go. Like I said I was very tired and not in the best of moods becuase of that. So we all get out Salads and we are just sitting their eating. And this Douche Bag Waiter named DUDLEY ( I know right.. Dudley? WTF?).. WHO WAS NOT OUR WAITER comes up and says" Wow, you guys are really looking gloomy over here at this table.".... We all just sat there in silence and just stared at him. So then he continues to say " Are you guys depressed? Oh, or is it cause you guys are sunburnt.. You all look like you have been on the lake all day boating and your just so tired. My friends go out to the lake all the time and when we get done we are tired and just want to chill and we look depressed like you guys look right now." Agian.. We just all sat there in silence stairing at this douche bag! Now, If any of you have been around me when I am tired and in a bad mood I am not the nicest person to be around. So, after a few seconds of silence and not saying anything to Dudley, he opens his mouth agian and starts talking about how " gloomy" and " depressed" we all look. I finally just set my fork down and just staired at him gave him the biggest glare anyone has ever seen. He finally just walked away after relizing that we were now only in a bad mood becuase he came over and interupted us while we were eating. What kind of a FREAK does that?! He was not even our waiter and we were eating. Who interups people when they are eating to tell them they look depressed. I'll tell you who. That Douche Bad DUDLEY! He was deffinitaly the Douche Of The Day!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ok...this was prob one of the funniest posts! I am seriously like peeing me pants! Oh dudley:)