Thursday, May 22, 2008

My Birthday Suprise!!


Yay! Yesterday was awesome! I had an awesome Birthday Suprise!! But befor I tell you about it let me tell you about these 2 cute lil' people in this picture. This is Amy and Brendan my friends from Australia! I met Brendan 3 years ago when he was here playing baseball for the Owlz. It was about a year after he went home his girlfriend Amy and I became E-mail and online friends! HeeHee. I hope one day I will get to meet Amy and get to see Brendan agian! Anyways, So as some of you may know my Birthday is this Monday! ( Yes its Memorial Day. How Lame.) Anyways yesterday I was having the worst day ever. Coming back to work from being on Vacation, feeling rotten, being depressed just a bunch of things that would make anyone have a bad day. So as I was pulling in to my garage when I got home I saw a box on my porch. " A Pacage!" I thought. How exciting!.. Probably not for me.. Nothing ever gets sent to me but bills. Maybe if I paid them they would stop coming but.. whatever back to my awesome story. So I went to get it and guess what.. ya it had MY NAME ON IT! " Saweet!" I thought to myself! I turned the box over and I saw that it was from Amy and Brendan!!! Yeah.. They are so cute they sent me a Birthday Pacage!! How sweet are they? Ya.. the sweetest! I was so excited!! It made my entire day and my entire Birthday that is on Monday haha. I was so excited, they are so sweet to think of me. Anyways inside the box was a super cute Pink card ( I know right.. PINK!! Yay!) And everything was wrapped so cute I had to take pictures. I didnt even want to open them becuase they were wrapped so cute! ( Oh and I totally saved the ribbon becuase everyone knows how much I love to wear ribbon in my hair hehe) I finally un wrapped everything and there was a keychain from Australia which is so cute! There was a cute little purse and the prettiest necklas! It is silver and has a star on it its so cute! I have been wearing it since I opened the box!! Anyways So, I dont know if Amy or Brendan read my blog but I just wanted to let them know how much I loved it! Thank you. I love you both!


No comments: