Tuesday, May 6, 2008

HoLLi wArNiNgS

My dear sweet Johanna. I am so very excited for our trip to California next week. Disneyland and California adventure will be so much fun. From the second we get on that big Jetblue Airplane we will leave our worries behind. But... You should know a few things. Yes we have hung out, And yes we do see eachother pretty much every day at work. But.. you have never been with me for more then like what 9 hours at a time befor. So... I thought that I would put a list together for you of a few things that you should know about me since after all we are going to be together for 6 days straight. So. lets begin shall we....
  1. Do not be suprised if I throw up after every time I eat more then like a bagel. I am not anorexic and its not something you should be worried about. It just happens. I throw up when I eat.. I don't know why.. but after I am good. So no need to be alarmed
  2. I am apologizingin advance for my OCD rituals that I must perform. They are weird and crazy and retarted, and you probably will think that I am crazy but.. I must do them.
  3. I am pretty sure you think that I am kidding about my kidnapper clothes but I am totally serious about them. I wish I was not but I sadly am.
  4. I am an extremely light sleeper. Just the quitest whisper of my name, or the first beep of my cell phone will wake me up. Unfortitually once I am awake I am awake there is no going back to sleep for me. So If the TV turns on in the middle of the night or you see me on my laptop in the middle of the night. That is why becuase if I wake up I do not go back to sleep.
  5. To go along with number 4- As you know already I am extremely parnoid. So If I hear the quietest little noise in a room where I am sleeping it will wake me up and I will immediatly become freaked out. So if for some reason in the middle of the night you see me checking the doors to make sure they are locked and looking in the bathroom and the shower to make sure no one is in there and for some reason you wake up and I am in the same bed as you its becuase I am scared someone has come to kidnap me. Since we look so much alike I have already put a plan together in my head that if someone does come to kidnap me and I hop in the same bed as you... maybe they will confuse you with me and they will snatch you :)... If that happends I am giving you permission to take my kidnapper clothes with you.
  6. The time it takes me to shower and get ready is never the same amount of time. Some days it takes me a half hour to get ready. Somedays it takes me up to an hour an a half to get ready.. So.. Just be prepared
  7. I think showering is over rated. I am still a clean person. I sometimes just don't do it every day. It takes to long to get ready. And that sucks. So I just don't.
  8. Don't be alarmed or worried about all my pill bottles. I promise I am not a druggie... I just have alot of medicine.
  9. Sometimes I get really giddy and hyper and you can't calm me down. I hope you join in with me so that we can have a blast while we are there Hee Hee.
  10. I have a real shopping and spending money problem. Please help me. Don't let me spend to much of it while we are there
  11. Now..This is a big one.. I have a huge fear of Heights and rollercoasters. I have been on every single ride and Disneyland and California Adventure and I love them all and they don't bother me. There is just one ride that I can not bring my self to get on. And that is The ride Screamin'. So I am just letting you know now so you can't be mad at me when we are there that chances are.. I probably won't go on it. Sorry.
  12. If I don't feel good I become very bitchy. Agian apologizing in advance =)
  13. Plan on taking a lot of pictures
  14. I never finish a drink. Say I have a bottle of coke. I will not finish it. That is another OCD thing.. I can't finish drinks beyond a certain point. Retarted....
  15. I don't do the Teacups. I will throw up just watching them. Sorry.
  16. I go to bed at like 10pm. I know I am lame. But.. If we are doing something fun or watching movies or just out playing whatever.. I can stay up for about 2 days straight..I am not that lame.
  17. I carry a rape whistle. Seriously.
  18. I change my socks about 7 times a day for no good reason at all.
  19. I am not a light packer.
  20. You have very cute clothes. Plan on me borrowing them.. =)

So, Those are the only things that I can think of right now that you should know befor we go. I am so excited for our trip! Yay!! I love you!! Only 9 more days till we see Mickey and Minney!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Holli I LOVE YOU! I am SO excited and I am really excited for the kidnapper clothes ritual! It will be DELUXE! These cracked me up! No need to fear, I do some strange things...seriously. Oh, and since all of the sudden I want to be a photographer, we will be taking 900 pictures and I will photo shop them and make them all cute for us! YAH!

tHe GrAy Fam said...

Holli.. you are so precious! I hope you have fun in California!!