Monday, May 5, 2008

My learnings

So in the past few days I have learned about myself. Some are pretty cool, some are pretty not cool. But whatever..

  • Olives taste like metal to me.
  • I was apparently an intimadating person in Jr. High.
  • Alot of people ignore me... Its annoying and extremely Rude
  • I have a horrible case of OCD and paranoia ( actually I have known that one for a while.)
  • I have a new obsession with Red Cream Soda..Delish!
  • I love dry cereal.
  • And trail mix.
  • I am about 100% sure I need a new job.
  • I am AwEsOmE at Tennis on the Wii
  • There is a certain someone who thinks I am an idiot..You know who you are ..How foolish.
  • I really miss dancing
  • Tanning and working out is very relaxing and stress releiving to me.
  • I should not have signed up for Netflix
  • I love my neighbor Sister Doxey. She wrote me such a sweet Email Today

I was bored and so I thought I would blog those things. I don't know why. That post was Lame.Have a good day.

No comments: