Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Ugh! And Its Only Wednesday

Okay, First off did you all see that I spelt Wednesday right?..Didn't even have to look it up. Go me go! Now that I have gotten what is on my mind about work .. uhm off my mind.. I will now do some good bloggin. I have been having requests for some of my stupid questions, my random stories, and my bitching to be posted so I guess I will just blog about whatever. Let me tell you all what I have been up too. During the weekend I didn't feel well so I really didnt do a whole lot.. Uhm.. i developed this pain in my knuckle in my pointer finger.. Its still there.. its swollen I don't even know what I did to it..But it really hurts to bend it to move it anything.. Its so random! Its not like I pick my nose so I don't even know How this happened! So weird! Anyways, on Monday I came to work and then afterwards me and my parents and Meagen went to this new mexican restraunt.. not very good but I hate all food so not a suprise that I didn't like it. And then I came home and did something very exciting.. I booked my plane ticket for disneyland for mine and Johannas trip Yay!! I am very excited about that! And then Yesterday.. I just worked and came home to some drama so I went to the paper store with my sister Meagen to keep my mind off of it but I was not feeling well so she brought me home and then she went back to her home as well.. I laid down for a little bit and then went to KFC with my parents to get dinner for the 3 of us. After we got home the feeling in the house was just depressing.. I needed to leave. So i went to target to keep my mind of off everything, And a couple months ago I bought the CUTEST blue cut off sweats at target for 22 dollars I wanted all of them but they were expensive.. ya I found them last night on clearence for $4.00!!! thats right $4.00! So lets just say that made my entire day.I bought a pair of every color that they had available in my size.. I bought 3 new pair yay!. But I woke up today, in a depressing upset mood, very tired, and not wanting to be at work, people are irritating me I am trying to stay positive and feel the best that I can and try to be happy but its hard. I can always tell when there is a bad feeling in a place and everywhere I go has a bad feeling to it, I am pretty sure it is me that just has a dark cloud over my head so I take it every where I go, and I am still sick and I never feel good so that will depress anyone. And .. AND... its only Wednesday.. Boo!!! I have 2 more days of this! Sucky!!!

No comments: