Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Bad mood diagnosis

Good Morning! So, I think I figured out why I am so onery and negative in the mornings. Every morning while getting ready for work I listen to the same Radio Show. x96 Radio From Hell. I love it! It is just.. awesome! BUT... they are so negative about everything (probably why I like it), they whine, they are rude to people, they are loud, they have nothing positive to say about anything. And I think that is why I am so grumpy in the mornings! It's not like I am not a morning person because I am I don't mind the mornings or getting up early but I am just negative and in a bad mood every morning. And I do believe that is why, because I listen to that negative Radio from Hell with Kerri Bill and Gina! So tomorrow I think I will put in my Britney cd's and listen to that while I am getting ready and see how my mood is after. I will probably just have the urge to be a trashy whore... ( I love you Britney!!!!) = )

No comments: