Monday, March 17, 2008

Kiss Me! I'm Irish!

Hello Friends! Uhm.. since I am Irish I had to post a lil somethin' about St. Patricks Day. Uhm.. I don't know what its all about, I don't know why we celebrate it. And I also dont know What the Leprechauns and the Shamrocks and The Green is all about, Frankly Leprechauns freak me out. I dont even know if they are real.. But I am sure that if they are real.. I have a feeling they smell bad. I don't know why. Anyway.. Uhm I did wear my green today! Did you? I even had a sticker of a shamrock on my cheek all day at work!! Yay! I love being Festive! I Hope you all had a very Happy St. Pattys day and got LuCkY =)

2 comments:

Kylie Jo said...

Hi blog stocker! I want to stock your facebook page!

Meagen Ridley said...

I'm Irish and I didn't get lucky. Boo.