Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Things That Should go... Today!

So I have a list of things that should go on my blog.. somewhere... but I have made a list of things that should go.. Today!!! I am a little irritated today so here is my list.. Ready set Go!

  • People Who let the office door SLAM SHUT
  • The person who keeps calling to talk to room 102... and they keep calling back becuase the person is not in the room... I told you Mr. Brazil that your friend is eating breakfast.. I am watching him stuff food in his mouth right now!! Thats why he is not in his room!! Leave him a Message!! Stop calling me!
  • People who come down to the front desk and they talk so quitetly you can't understand one word that they are saying. And they are Indian.. like I can understand you anyway!
  • People who shut the front doors becuase they are a "little chilly" eating breakfast... Oh I'm sorry.. do you have to be up here at the front desk with 25 lights right above you with the fire place that is still on in a hotel that is 100 degrees!.. No I didnt think so... Leave damn door open I AM SWEATING.
  • Being Hot
  • Just People in General.. All people.. Everyone needs to go
  • The sound that my car is making
  • My rotten hair
  • My stomach and back hurting ( that will go away Friday though yay!!)
  • People who come in at 7:49am wanting to check in.. Do you know how to tell time? Check in is at 3:00pm... Maybe talk to me when it becomes PM time... ITS STILL AM time... Loser!
  • My stupid iPod that is broken.. piece of crap
  • The creepy guy in the lobby in front of me just starring at me.... Uhm a little creepy.....Seriously stop looking at me.
  • People who argue with me.. just don't. you will lose.
  • The freaking HUGE ASS pot holes that are all over University Parkway and the Albertsons Parking lot.. Seriously they are huge. Like let me swerve to avoid these crators that I can see China through. ( It's China thats below us right?)
  • The fact that it is not Summer time yet.

Well My friends. Thanks for listening to me bitch. I might add more to my list later .. In fact I know I will around 10am my list will become a lot longer. So stay tuned and have a wonderful day.

No comments: