Thursday, March 20, 2008

Project Bright and Shiney

Alright. So I woke up at 5 this morning, so the first 3 hours of my Bright and Shiney day has been rough. I woke up with a very sore body and my stomach hurting so that sucks. I think I am getting strep becuase my back has really been hurting me, I have these kanker sores all over my mouth, and I have a sore throat.. Bright and Shiney not looking so good. But..for the past 3 days I have been saying to my friend Clayton at work " oo I hope it rains today!!! I hope it rains today!!! Please rain!" and Guess what.. Today it is Pouring like Cats and dogs! ( By the way I have no idea what that actually means.. " cats and dogs".. whatever) Anyway so yay!! It's finally Raining! I love the rain sometimes!..sometimes I just need a dark cloudy day! When I got in to work I ate a donught and I didnt throw it up so that is good! I kept something down! Yay. And then I had a guest make me laugh today.. well more like I was laughing at him not with him. And for those of you who are members of the church or understand things about the church you will know why this is funny. A Guest came up and asked where temple square is and I told him up in Salt Lake and then he asked if I could make an appointment for him and his family to have a tour of it. And I said.. I apologize I don't understand a tour of what? And he said Well A tour of the Temple.. Can't we go in and have a tour of the temple someone can take us through it right?.. Uhm.. NO! probably not!!! I told him I am sorry but no there is no tours that go through the temple..ever...and the guest was just not havin it. He did not believe me that they can't go through the temple.. I told him I was not going to have the discussion as of to why he can't and he just didnt believe me. He thought anyone could just go through the temple and they give tours of it through the inside and.. ya... Haha. funny!!! I laughed at him! And then just a minute ago a mom came up with her little girl and said " Excuse me will you please comfirm to my daughter here that Paris Hilton's grandpa really does own this hotel?" hahah.. Yes..yes.. Paris Hilton's grandpa does own this hotel that you are in little girl.. And paris is a dirty little whore. Sorry to shit on your role model. Anyways! so there is the update for now on my bright an shiney day. I still have a smile on my face and I am pretending to be in a good mood and feel great... Oh and a note to Johanna.. Yes bright and shiney like Merideth. Hehe

No comments: