Friday, March 21, 2008

sLuMbEr PaRty!!!


So, my parents went out of town last night for a little get away. And Since I am the only kid at home now I didn't want to be home alone not feeling well and well lets face it I hate being left alone it freaks me out. So my older sister Meagen came and spent the night with me. I have been using this bag that is filled with rice and I heat up in the microwave for about 4 minutes, and then I put it on my stomach I use it as a heating pad. Since my stomach has been hurting for 2 months now, I have burnt out all my heating pads so that is why I have been using this rice pack. So I heat this pack up probably 9 times a day. it only stays hot for about a half hour. So this rice pack has developed this smell. It is an awful smell I will admit. You know when you burn popcorn and so the microwave has that burnt popcorn smell in it? Well that is what my bag smells like.. along with the smell of like beans ..obviously rice.. and i dont know what else but just some.. STINK!!!! It has also developed like these random brown spots on it from I am assuming it burning hahah. Its awesome. Its rotten! It smells awful and looks like it has leprosy. So last night I slept in my parents bed with my older sister and I am getting all set up and I had just heat up my rot rice bag up and I bring it in and my sisters face just turns bright red.. and she yells " WHAT IS THAT ROTTEN STINK!!?!?" hahahahah It was my rot rice pack!!! HAHAHA her face looked like she was going to throw up!!! It was so funny! She just put the blankets over her head and begged for the rice pack to be removed from the room. And then my dog Marley came in and now remember my dog licks his own butt and does more discusting dog things.. The dog walks in his nose is up in the air and he is sniffing around.. he obviously smells something. and jumps on the bed.. takes a wiff of this rice bag and turns his head away and jumps off the bed and leaves the room...Haha! It was so funny! I guess that it is time that i purchase a new heating pad and either throw away or make a new rice pack! But I did find out that I am having surgery next week on my stomach so hopefully they will take care of my stomach hurting and I won't have to use any heating units anymore!.. So we were laughing so hard at how awful this bag smells and looks so we just had to take pictures and I had to blog about our funny slumber party stories!! I had not laughed that hard in a really long time. My sister is so much fun =) She is my best friend!! p.s. please do not laugh at how I looks so rotten face sally in that first picture.

2 comments:

Meagen Ridley said...

I'm going to snake that stupid rice bag and throw it away.

Anonymous said...

I heart that rice bag! The smell of it is a pure delight unto my soul! ha ha I love you and had so much fun tonight!