Thursday, March 27, 2008

My Apologies

MY APOLOGIES
Let me just start out by letting you all know that I had to google the word " apologies" just to find out how to spell it. Stupid, stupid stupid!! Anyways, The reason that I started this blog and by me I mean my sister Meagen. Haha. Anyways the reason that this blog was started was to share all my crazy stories that has happened to me while working at the hotel, and to share all of my " Holli'isms" and all my of my crazy being blonde stories. The reason that I am apologizing is becuase this blog has turned in to such a Negative, Rude, Bitchy blog. Fellow bloggers.. I assure you that I am not a negatice, Rude, Bitchy person in real life. Well.. okay I admit, Lately I have been becuase I am having a mid life crisis. ( This is a sign of bad things to come if I am only 20 and having a midlife crisis). I have been super sick the past 2 months, but I am having surgery tomorrow so I will get better! Yay.. see being positive! I have been miserable at work I am really stressing and being depresses over it. Also just a ton of other lifes dramas. So, that is why Lately I have been a bitchy rude and negative person. But Not anymore my friends!!! After tomorrow I am going to start using this blog for the reason it was made for! To entertain people with my stories and my stupidness! So I apologize for being so negative on this blog. I really am not a negative person or anything like that =( I feel so... I feel so.. Im not negative I promise guys =(.. So I ask of you to just not read any of my posts that I have done befor this one because they are just depressing and cruel. So Thank you for your time and I hope that you enjoy my New Happy Funny and Positive blog to come!!! Have a wonderful day!!! I love you all!!! Your blogging friend Holli! * Life's short, Play naked!*

No comments: