Thursday, March 20, 2008

Mission Bright and Shiney completed!

Hello Blogging friends! After work today I came home and took a lil nap and then my sister came to get me and we went to go get some food for dinner, We decided to get stuff to make beef o lays. One my faves! So we came home and made it and me and Meagen and my cousin Jordan sat down to eat dinner... I decided I needed a lil more sour cream... after I got it I sat back down to the table.. and I set my bowl down right at the edge of the table and it didn't quiet make it all the way to the table .. and my entire bowl of beef o lay spilt all over me.. all over my shirt and all into my lap... all on my brand new cut off sweats ( see previous post ). I was a little upset.. but I couldn't get to mad though becuase I am bright and shiney! Ugh! Whatever! Anyways.. So that was really the only thing that happened made my day not so bright and shiney.. I think I did pretty good though I tried really hard! It was only hard at work becuase well I am still in my "phase"... agian see previous post. But tomorrow I will deffinitaly be bright and shiney. Why you ask.. Becuase its the first day of SpRiNg!! Yay!!!!!

No comments: