Saturday, March 22, 2008

Friday Fun

So it is yet agian the weekend. At work on Friday it was an okay day. My mom was the manager on duty which means she didn't come in until 1pm. So that kind of sucks it is better when she is there with me all day. It was okay though nothing to bad or exciting happened and the day went by fast. After I got off I had a little "chat" with our general manager and well lets just say that I left in tears.. ( I blame my hormones that are messed up right now) I didn't get in trouble or anything I just went in talking about things I could maybe do to make the hotel better and stuff and things I think I should be getting becuase I am a good employee who works hard and I think I deserve but I was basically shut down. So.. it ended in tears. Whatever. But when I got off of work I got a call from my mom saying that my doctor had called her and said that they are going to be doing surgery on me this Friday!! Yay!!.. I know that sounds weird I am excited about having surgery but If you had been on your period Since Janaury 12th and been having cramps so bad your throwing up and you have been so miserable and sick for EVER everyday you would be excited too. So yes my surgery is at 6:30 am on Friday morning and I can not wait to get this over with and start feeling better! So that made my day a little bit better knowing that on Friday I will be fixed. And then my cute friend Johanna wrote and asked if I was doing anything becuase she was bored and wanted to go and do something so I told her that I was just hanging out at my house watching movies... So I went and picked her up and we went back to my house and we had a Greys Anatomy Marthon!! We made Delicious Pizza bagels and she got to enjoy the smell of my Rotten Rice pack!! Haha! ( See previous Post) It was way fun! And we will be finishing our Greys anatomy Marathon Next weekend while I am recovery my stomach surgery! I am so excited! So, my Friday night was fun! Thanks for hanging out Jo! =)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I had tons of fun yesterday! Thank you for coming to see me today!