Wednesday, March 19, 2008

*Bright and Shiney*

So I have been having a hard time lately. I am just feeling very depressed and just kind of bummed out. I have been sick for the past 2 months and so I am just really sick of never feeling well and well it just sucks. Anyways, I have discovered that when I don't feel good and I am in a bad mood and depressed and I make it show to everyone I am around it just makes the day drag on becuase everyone else is in a bad mood as well. It is easier to just pretend that everything is okay and that I feel okay even though I don't, just try and keep my mind off things and just try and make it through the day the best I can. But if I show that I am depressed and bummed out or in a bad mood then it makes the day just suck! So Starting tomorrow I am going to be bright and shiney. Yes thats right. I am going to be happy and energetic in a good mood and have a smile on all day. I will let you know tomorrow at the end of the day how that goes for me. Wish me luck.

" On a bad day I have mood swings, but on a good day, I have the whole mood playground"

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Are you going to be like Merideth Grey??? Cause she is bright and shiney too!