Sunday, March 23, 2008

Easter Weekend

Saturday night I went to see Drill Bit Taylor.. I will admit that I was totally dreading going to see this, but I wanted to hang out with Meagen so I decided I would go with her. And It actually wasnt that bad. It was pretty cute, and actually had some very funny lines to it. So that was fun. And then Sunday morning I woke up and ran up stairs to my parents room and said " Where is my Easter basket??" I was so rudely told that I no longer get Easter Baskets becuase The Easter Bunny thinks I am told old.. WHAT!? Stupid damn easter bunny.. I am a little distraught over this. So today I am just resting I am in bed right now watching Dan In Real Life. It is kind of depressing and I don't think that I like it. But its nice to just be in bed watching movies and resting. Even though I will be doing this all next weekend after surgery it feels good to be doing this today. And I am still recovering from being told I no longer get Easter Baskets.. Not even candy.. Not even a marshmellow peep.. =( And I am still also recovering from the Scary Easter Bunnies I just looked at on google.. Ah!!!!!

No comments: