Friday, March 7, 2008

Truly Sorry.. But not really..

Dear person who drives the silver ford focus with a Yankees sticker,

I am truling sorry for having to cut you off on Center Street today. You see, The annoying red car in front of me was driving extremely slow (red car was mini van.. go figure) And I looked in my window and I see cop coming up behind me very quickly.... Usually not a problem... But my tags are expired if I had stayed in the lane that I was in he would have pulled me over, I would have thought of a quick excuse as of to why my tags are expried when the real reason is I am just to lazy to go and get it done. I also would have been late to work but the real problem is, is that I would not have made it to Wendys befor the big lunch line hit. So That is the reason why I had to hurry and cut you off so that you would be behind me and the cop would not. Sorry if that caused you any inconvience or I upset you in anyway. Which I know that I did because you gave me the bird. Agian.. Truly sorry. Oh and P.S. Thank you to The guy working the drive thru window at Wendys.. The nice young man gave me a Senior discount for my food so that I would not have to count out .98 cents in Pennies. Thank you agian. Good things will come your way. Like me never going threw on your shift agian.

Holli

No comments: