Tuesday, March 25, 2008

List Of Things That Can Stay!

Why am I so Negative? I am Negative Nancy! Agian, I blame the Hormones. But after Friday I am not going to have anything to blame it on. Oh well I guess I will just have to admit that I am a negative Bitch! Hehe.. Anyway I am trying to be happy and positive so I am going to make a list of things that I guess can stay.. So ready, set, Go!
  • This Delicious Reeses peanut butter cup I am eating! Yum!

( Wow this is harder then I thought..)

  • My mom and Clayton..The only 2 managers at work that I can handle being around
  • Knowing that I am going to have surgery on Friday and that I am going to feel better!! Finally!
  • My new heating pad that I bought ... RiP Rotten rice pack .. =<(
  • My totally awesome sister Meagen who talks to me while I am at work and keeps me entertained over MSN messenger
  • Blogging
  • Greys Anatomy
  • My Greys Anatomy marathon I am going to have with Johanna this weekend Woot Woot!
  • My cute little friend Johanna!
  • Crayola Cranyons and Markers I love to color!
  • Someone paying for my Gas =)
  • Having my hair colored and cut
  • Having my nails and toenails painted a very cute color!
  • Make Up
  • Angry Little Girls.com
  • Cute pajams
  • Frozen Pizza
  • The show Home Improvment ( I love it!!)
  • Egg Rolls
  • The color Pink
  • Being in a good mood
  • Feeling good ( that makes me in a good mood)
  • Getting REAL emails
  • Getting surprises!
  • Waking up and having a text message on my phone!

Well my bloggin Peeps! I think that is my list for now.. I am kind of bored with this so.. I guess I'll go and pretend like I am doing something important!.. Hee hee

No comments: