Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Yarning Party



Since we don't know how to really knit we yarn. ( Well.. I call it yarning) With our Knifty Knitters! Since we started bringing them to the baseball games we have even gotten other people interested in it and they have started bringing their knifty knitters too! Its a big yarning party at the baseball game! But at home Meg and I have yarning parties in my room. Marley sits with us and we watch Desperate Housewives. ( Yes you can see it playing on the tv in the background in one of those pictures) And sometimes Beau and Buddy will watch with us... They say they don't want to yarn with us but secretly I think they do. =) We are awesome.... I mean come on. Yarning parties. Does not get more awesome then that.

2 comments:

Niesha said...

Awww... I miss the yarning days! And you have gotten so tricky with the brown stripe! I love love love it! Maybe I will go dust off the ol yarner and get going!

Ben and Stacy said...

I want to learn how to yarn! One time I took a quilting class at school and I felt like an old lady...but I think stuff like that is fun! Maybe I am secretly like 90 years old. Who knows? Would you teach me or tell me how?