Monday, August 18, 2008

Flava Flav!

Yo Dawg. I have not really blogged about anything important lately. Not that anything I put on my blog is important but here is whats going down in holliwood land....

The picture above was taken with my new camera phone! Yes I finally got a new phone and a new number... ( And yes Its a Utah number! Wahoo!) Hopefully those of you who are important got the Memo on that. And by memo I mean the text message that I sent out saying " Hey this is Holli.. This is my new number so call and send me love notes here!"...If you did not receive that message about my new number let me know I might have missed a few people...If I want you to have it I will give it to you.. If you don't receieve a message from me with the new number..I probably don't like you. Sorry if that hurts your feelings. This is my new phone.. Its ugly and I hate it.. its a piece of sheeeyite. It has not been working very good but oh well whatev! Its a Utah number Yah Yah!








My wrist is still broken. Probably will be for a while ..I just broke it 4 days ago. It hurts like a mofo and you can see the entire bone like sticking out of my skin. Its pretty discusting..I should probably just stop looking at it.



I have developed a new love for lipsmackers. I dont know why. My favorite kind has always been Strawberry Kiwi Rocket. I can't find it anywhere. I even went to the Mall today to see if I could find it. Ugh, I hate the mall..If anyone finds it.. let me know where you found it so I can go buy it!!




I am almost done with the first section of the blanket that I am knitting. I just have to add a few lines of black to it and then I can start a new section! Yay! Its going to be kick ass! Here is what I had done befor I started adding the last part of black to it. Yes.. I know. Its awesome... and yes I know.. I have no life.







Someone I care about alot left the other day for Boot Camp. Even though he can't read this and if you ever do I know you will think I am crazy girl but I don't care. I still want him to know that I am thinking about you. I know things are still not great with us but you really mean alot to me and I hope we can be ok agian. You are awesome and such a good guy. I really did mean it when I told you that you will be in my thoughts and prayers every day. I know that you will do great...you always are. Even though things were not great with us toward the end I know I said alot to you that I will never forgive myself for and I hope you know I didn't mean any of it and if I could take it all back I would in a heartbeat. I want to Thank you for everything you did for me. You took me out of a really un happy and bad place in my life. You made me realize that not all guys will treat me as bad as one of them did. You treated me very good...like a princess..Even though you said you didn't mean for it to happen I truly did fall in love with you. I still am your not an easy one to get over. Even though I was a Beeyotch and you were a jackass befor you left.. you still mean everything to me. And Remember thats just our thing.. We bicker. You are fun to argue with and I am fun to piss off. We have done it as long as we have known eachother. =) I hope that you are safe. I miss you. I wish you would have let me say goodbye. Good luck I hope you get what your looking for out of this. I hope I get to see you soon. Until then.. I hope you think of me when you rub your ear lobe. Be safe and God Bless Love. XoXo


Uhm what else is new. Oh I am going to Idaho Falls next week. We go every summer to watch the baseball games. This year will be different Meagen won't be there. I am sad but I am excited for her to see Chris. Actually I have not decided if I am going to go for sure or not though. Even if I don't I am still taking the time off of work. Hehe =) I am pretty sure I will go though. I think it would be good for me to get out of the house and go have fun and get my mind off of alot of things. Hopefully that will do the trick! If not I might have a breakdown and end up in the looney bin. KooKoo KooKoo


While I was at the mall today I saw this Kiosk ( oh my gosh did I spell that right.. if I did GO ME GO) and it was all Twilight stuff.. They had the cutest shirt there that says CULLEN 13... Super cute I think I will go buy it. Or maybe some nice person could buy it for me. =) I do love presents!


Oh here is something else I want to blog about. Things that I do NOT think are funny. When people see my wrist casted and they say things such as:

" Did you hit your boyfriend?"
"Did the boss not give you a raise and so you hit him"
" I Wonder what the other person looks like"
" I told you to stop fighting people"

These things are not funny. And attention to everyone who has said something like that to me: You are not clever. I hear those stupid comments all day long. So don't think that your the first person to say something funny to me. Even if it was funny I would not laugh. My wrist is broken... and it hurts. Go away.

I think I am done with this post now. I will leave you with one of my favorite songs ever. Its from Greys Anatomy ... and I love. Thanks by.

"Grace" by Kate Havnevik
I'm on my knees only memories are left for me to hold
Dont know how but Ill get by Slowly pull myself together
Theres no escapeSo keep me safeThis feels so unreal
Nothing comes easily Fill this empty space
Nothing is like it seemsTurn my grief to grace
I feel the coldLoneliness unfoldLike from another world
Come what may I wont fade away But I know I might change
Nothing comes easily Fill this empty space
Nothing is like it was Turn my grief to grace
Nothing comes easily Where do I begin?
Nothing can bring me peace Ive lost everything
I just want to feel your embrace
I love you
I love you
I love you

1 comment:

Julie said...

You WILL be going to Idaho Falls with us next week! Wouldn't be the same without you - I'll miss Meagen being there!