Saturday, August 23, 2008

Attn: Future Husband

Hey future husband.. Future wife here. I just wanted to show you what I need from you when you purpose to me in order for me to say yes. Now befor you click on the link...I need you to not freak out. Remember that I am going to marry money.. hate to say it but its the only way I am going to get by in life outside of jail is if I marry money. So having said that.. When you see the price you may think its a little high but its okay.. you have money. Lots of it. So I have taken the stress of picking out an engagment ring off of you and I picked it out myself. I will really like it...no I will Love it, and will even act suprised like I had no idea what it would look like. You can tell people you picked it out yourself if you want. I won't tell. But this is the ring I want. You will probably get a big " Yes!!! Of course I will marry you!!" And then give a big hug and kiss... If that ring is not in the pretty little box you will be holding while your on your knee ( and if you don't get on your knee you will probably be kicked by me until you are on your knee..then you will ask me agian) my answer will probably be " uhm... did you not read my blog post 3 years ago when I posted the link of the ring I wanted!?" ...Now the purposal needs to be thought of by yourself. And I don't want to know its coming. And you better think of something really good! And really cute! That way I have a good cute story to tell to people when they ask " So, how did he ask you?"..Oh also.. stay tuned for my list of requirments you must meet to be my future husband.
Now for reals...
** I am really not one of those girls that needs a big huge ring and will marry money becuase I want it.. I am not that way at all.. I am a very simple girl who is probably the most non materialistic and high maintenance girl you will ever meet... All that matters to me is that you love me as much as I love you and that you treat me like a princess..oh and that you really DO want to be married.. and not pretend that you do. Its not about a big ring and big purposal!! Buuuuut come on! That ring is Be-A-uuutiful and who wouldn't want that on their ring finger?" Oh ps. I designed it myself. Uhh Thank you.


Now.... for the RiNg!!! .. Oh I'm so excited! Drum Roll Please!!....... Click...Right......HERE to see the ring!!! oooooooooo aaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhh!

No comments: