Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Broken

So... I broke my wrist agian at work today. ( Yes the same one I broke 2 years ago from a plastic tray falling on it) A 20 pound box of toner cartridge fell on top of it this time. The ligament tore off the bone. So I had a pretty good day. Wouldnt you? Oh and what made my day even better.. they put me in a cast... thats not even pink. My day has been awesome. Oh BTW It took me like an hour to type this... you might not hear from me for another 4-6 weeks depending on how I heal.. I can't type with this stupid ugly not pink cast. I think I will go cry now.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi there I broke my wrist last week and I am not sure how I got talked into a red cast from the nurse. I am 28 and work for a bank and now I have everyone asking what happened. So what color did you get? Why no pink? Well I hope you aren't in too much pain,Dave.tippytop100@gmail.com