Friday, August 15, 2008

Watcha Soon!

Oh Housewives..How I will miss you. I have finished 3 seasons of you and now I must wait until the 4th season comes out in a few weeks. I don't know what I will do without you. I do not have another show to put in while I knit or eat muffins with Meagen that I have not already watched. I will be lost with out you. Susuan.. I will miss your spastic clumsy things that you do...good choice picking Mike. He is hot. And Ian was annoying. Really got on my nerves. And Bree... how I will miss your crazy family problems. I think you should have left Andrew out on the streets but I do like how he is now Gay. Lynette...Sorry to hear about your Cancer. And your new daughter is a Beeeyotch! She ratted you out to Tom! And Gabby.. Cute little Gabby. Your new husband sucks. Shoulda stayed with Carlos and made lots of babies with him.. he will be a good dad. And he protects you and knows what kind of flowers he needs to send you depending on the situation! How cute is THAT? I will miss you Housewives...And I can't wait until I get to watch new episodes of you! I can't wait to know if Edie is really dead or not.. I hope not... she is slutty mcslut and I love her! Anyways.. I am on the hunt for a new show to watch. But don't worry housewives. No one will replace you. Oh but I don't love you as much as I love Greys Anatomy. Your following very close in second place though.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think I might need to start watching this...yep I do!