Saturday, July 5, 2008


Well Hello there friends! Happy 4th of July! Usually.. The 4th of July is my most favorite Holiday eva! ..But not so much this year. Let me tell you why. My awesome employer made me work at 6 am until 2pm on the morning of the 4th so I did not get to go to any of the parades which I love. Oh but wait...It gets better.. Then I got to come back at 11pm and work the Audit shift until 7am. So that is why I am posting at 2am. So Thank you to the wonderful Orem Hampton Inn and Suites who was so kind to let me spend my favorite holiday here standing at a desk. Your awesome! ....Losers. Anyway moving on. So Even though I had to work all day and all night my 4th was pretty good. Nothing really made it feel like the 4th though we didn't even do fireworks.. and by that I mean we didnt go sit outside and watch all the neighbors do their fireworks HAHA! How lame are we. Pretty lame. It was still a good day. While I was at work this awesome girl named Alex Betts that I work with called me and said " Holli I feel so bad that you are having to work 2 shifts on your favorite holiday so I am coming in to give you a present to make your day better." Ooo Okay! I love presents! And guess what she did? It was awesome she came in and gave me a free chair masage! It felt sooo good! She is going to school to be a massage therapist and she is awesome! How sweet is she? So then after I got off work I decided to go and get my hair cut and colored. The fact that the salon was open kind of made my day. What did not make my day was the fact that I spent 100 dollars on my hair and its not really the color of blonde that I usually get..you can hardly tell it was even done! So I am going back tomorrow to get more done. Stupid whore hair girl. But while I was waiting for my color to process I got another free hand massage! It was the bomb.com! After that I came home and I took a little slumber so that I could stay awake all night ( which it didn't really help becuase I am about to fall asleep right now) then got ready for the day...or night..whatever. So my 4th of July was not really that exciting but the best part of the whole day was.. Befor I went to work I got to see Alex and his cute little face. It was only for about an hour but It was worth every minute! It made my whole day! =) Happy 4th of July bloggy friends...and random people who stalk my blog!

No comments: