Tuesday, July 1, 2008

My Maaco!




Yay!! My cute little Marco is up in Salt Lake! First off...please remove your eyes from the Rotten Face Sally picture of me. Seriously.. ROTTEN!... Move your eyes to your left...wait.....yes your left and look at the guy with me. That is Marco Albano who use to live with us 4 years ago when he was here playing for the Orem Owlz. Marco is such an awesome guy and most importantly has an awesome Boston accent. Ha ha I wish I did. I tried to develope one when I was back there but it didn't work out to well. =) ..ANYWAYS... Maaaco ( Notice my Boston Accent.. I Removed the "R") was in Orem for a year and then he got called up to Cedar Rapids, then to Rancho and now......He is in Salt Lake playing for the Bee's!! Yay!! That is awesome! So my family is going up there this week to watch him pitch. I have never seen him pitch befor so it should be so fun! When he was here in Orem he played Shortstop and 3rd base. ( Shows how awesome he is being able to play like...everything). I am So So So excited to see Marco! He was one of my first Baseball Big Brothers :).. That didn't sound like it made sence. Oh well. Anyways. Congrats Marco on being called up and I can not wait to see you!!!! Yay!! Go Marco Go!

No comments: