Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Buffos Pest Control

So at the hotel we use a company called BUFFOS to come and spray for bugs. And today we had a new guy come in. Usually its this scrawney lurpy depressed ( I would be to if I sprayed bugs for buffos) guy and.. well.. we don't get along. So today there was a new guy that came in....He asked me out. I told him I was off guys for a while. Just kidding I didn't say that. I told him my boyfriend wouldn't approve. Much easier that way...... Yeah I'm off guys for now. The last 2 I was involved with ( engaged and... the last ..news to me... just a ...FLING) were both real winners! Makes me wanna go right back out there and find a new one! ...Yeah.. deffinitaly off guys for a while.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The guy from Buffos asked you out! ok Buffos??? ha ha I'm like cracking up. I love you!