Saturday, July 19, 2008

Catch Up

So I need to play blog catch up. I havent really blogged about anything lately. Mostly becuase I have nothing worth blogging about. I have just been doing those " Question Surveys" which.. can be entertaining for about 7 minutes but then when I am done with it I am just bored agian. But tonight.. I am working the Night Audit. Its 3:14am. I have already ran the audit, and that took about ohhhh 10 minutes. I already folded the 2 buckets of linens my mom left me to do. That took about an hour ( 2 episodes of FRIENDS that I brought to watch on DVD.) So now I have about 2 hours worth of free time on my hands. So I thought I would do a catch up post. Nothing new is in my life. Same shit different day. This weekend I washed my car... First time since like April. I even vacumed it! Go me go! It was not exciting as last time. Last time I washed and cleaned out my car I found a random bra underneath the drivers seat...It did not belong to me. ( I always remember to put my underwears back on after removing them in my car...Hehe) I have no idea where it came from. Nothing exciting was found this time. But after washing my car I decided to drive up to Best Buy to buy the Greys Anatomy sound track. As I am parking I see a spot open right next to a Handicapped Spot.. ( meaning it was close to the enterance becuase its such a DRAG having to walk...) Anyways as I pull up I see this sign.. Its not a handicapped sign but it says " KINDER PARKING" I think to my self " Self.. what the hell is KINDER PARKING" So... I of course.. park in the kinder parking spot and get out to read what its all about. I was so in shock I had to take a picture... IS THIS FOR REAL?? Seriously!! Just becuase someone gets knocked up and has little shits running around the store who kick and scream and bother people THEY GET THEIR OWN SPOT THAT IS CLOSER TO THE ENTERANCE!?!?! I don't think so. So from now... I am 3 months pregnant and will be parking in the " Kinder Parker Zone" I think that is ridiculous. Do they get to hang a tag on the rear view mirror that says "PREGO"? I think that is just so dumb.


MOVING ON! So remember how I made a Bucket List? Well.. I did. And one of the things on it was to help a homeless person. Well today I was driving home from the Hotel and I see this homeless guy standing in the "Homeless guy spot" at Wal Mart ( You know where I am talking about.. Right by the Mcdonalds stop sign and the Wal mart stop signs in the parking lot to make a right on to Sand hill road right on that little hill.. ya...The Homeless guy Hill. Anyways So I drive buy him and I think to my self " Self mom gave you $20.00 dollars today for helping her yesterday at work on your day off. You could give it to him instead of going to the store and spending it on something you really don't need or going to Mcdonalds to buy a coke with it that you deffinitaly don't need becuase your a chubby beefkins anyway. So help a homeless guy out." So I went through the light and went through the round about and drove right back to the Homeless guy hill and I gave him that $20.00 dollars. And he said " Thank you. God will bless you sweetie." It pretty much gave me the warm fuzzies knowing I helped him out. And hopefully god will bless me with a hot guy to make out with and a new job!!! Cross your fingers for me.

Did you know that I have a fear of any time between 3am until 4am? I do. Ever since I was little I have been afraid of it. Everything bad that would happen in the middle of the night would happen at 3am-4am. If ever I get sick in the middle of the night it happens anytime after 3am and right befor 4am. If I ever get kidnapped or anything ever bad happends to me or my family or a break in or something in the middle of the night.. yeah its going to happen during that time. It haunts me. I always wake up between that time and I always freak out. Call me crazy. I don't care. I am afraid. Alex is afraid of 12:34 I guess I am not the only one who is afraid of times?

I don't really have anything else to talk about. Oh, I saw The Dark Knight on Friday. Thank you Meagen and Doba for taking me. It was Uh-mazing. Expect for the fact that it was 2 in a half hours long. Way to long for my attention span. But it was good.. A little creepy.

I am pretty excited for the Breaking Dawn book. ( 4th book to the Twilight Series) It comes out August 2nd. Yay. Oh Speaking of Twilight. I bought the movie Penelope for $20.00 just becuase it had a sticker on it that said " Twilight Sneak Peak..Never before seen clips!" Just so you know. Totally worth the $20.00.. I have no intention of watching the actuall Penelope movie. So if any of you want it. Its yours.

I have started to go tanning agian. Thats fun. Gives me something to do. Oh and ya know what else. For so many years I have thought that people who run for fun are douche bags. But guess what. I have been going at night... and I pretty much love it. I love it so much I even went out and bought new running shoes. It makes me want to throw up but I love it! Yay!! I run for fun!!!

Welp. I am bored now so peace out.

No comments: