Thursday, July 31, 2008

ABC Tag.
A is for age: 21
B is for burger of choice: Leave it in the cow. Thanks.
C is for the car I drive: Cavalier AKA Piece of Shit.
D is for your dog's name: Marley AKA Marleybob or bobdog
E is for essential item you use every day: Medicine? Does that count?
F is for favorite TV show at the moment: Greys Anatomy..Uh duh!
G is for favorite game: Mall Madness! Sale in the chichen store!
H is for home state: Utah
I is for instruments you play: I don't do instruments. But I once learned Mary Had a Little Lamb on the beeps of my cell phone keys. Sweet.
J is for favorite juice: Orange
K is for whose bum you'd like to kick: Now now violence never solves anything.
L is for last restaurant at which you ate: Well I had a Costa Vida salad at the Game last night in Ogden. Does that count?
M is for your favorite Muppet: BEEKER!
N is for number of piercings: 3
O is for overnight hospital stays: I have had alot. I was in the hospital for 2 weeks when I was I think 16 and then last year I was in the hospital for 3 days and then 2 days later I was put back in for like a week and a half. I remember absolutely nothing from that stay but the doctor yelling at Meagen for drugging me. Ask her about it. I am sure she remembers it better then me.
P is for people you were with today: My maja and co workers... Ugh.
Q is for what you do with your quiet time: Same thing I do with my loud time. Nothing.
R is for biggest regret: My biggest regret...Hmm I have alot of regrets. and I mean UH-LOT
S is for status: Single. Remember..I'm off boys.
T is for time you woke up today: I was not suppose to get up until 5:45 but I could not sleep after I woke up around 4
U is for what you consider unique about yourself: I am ambidextrious? I don't know. Im not a unique person.
V is for vegetable you love: Corn...Is that a vegetable..it grows in the ground right? There is no Corn tree....is there.......hmmm I will google it.
W is for worst habit: popping my neck and back
X is for x-rays you've had: Ready go. My shoulders, my stomach, my neck, my back, my teeth,my knee, my ankles, my wrist, my chest, I have had an x ray on pretty much everything you can have an x ray on.
Y is for yummy food you ate today: I have not had anything to eat today. I don't do breakfast.
Z is for zodiac: Gemini

No comments: