Saturday, July 12, 2008

Bucket List

Remember how I said I was not going to blog for a while. Well.. I really wasn't going to until I kept coming to work and realizing that I have ABSOLUTELY nothing to do. So.. Here I am blogging...But when I open a "New Post" screen I stare at it and the blinking cursor becuase I have ABSOLUTELY nothing to blog about I start to re think my decion. Maybe I should get a life?...Hmm thats probably not going to happen. So I have been Blog Surfing and... well let me just tell you. There is alot of crazy blogs out there. And to someone who is new to the blogging world they probably think that being married is a requirment to have a blog. Lame. And seriously.. who cares about your baby being potty trained and your new receipe that you made for your perfect little husband in your perfect little life. Not Me! ... I feel better now. Great. Going on. While blog surfing I have seen on a lot of peoples blogs their "Bucket List". ( Note to self... Go buy the movie and watch it tonight becuase you have nothing else to do and you have wanted to see it for a while) Agian..Going on. I have mine written down somewhere that I made when I was like 16 and thought I really was going to die...but since I am still here alive and kickin in I thought I would make a new one. So.. here we go.




  • Make 69 babies with Alex Winder!!
  • Fly First Class ( Even though Jet blue...the only airline I fly.. is pretty nice)

  • Have a star named after me.. Thats right.. Have SOMEONE name it after ME!

  • Go back to school

  • Go to Australia ( Yes Amy... to visit you...I will be there soon..Get my hot surfer boy and my bed ready...that sounded naughty...)

  • Work somewhere that does not require me to answer the phone " Thanks for calling the Orem Hampton Inn this is Holli, how can I help you?"..That job sucks.

  • Get drunk!

  • Change someones life

  • Go Horse Back Riding

  • See the Huskers play in RL ( thats Real Life for you losers who don't know what RL means....maybe I'm the loser.....?)

  • Meet Britney Spears...This is not a joke.

  • See the Kentucky Derby ( Just so I can wear a big hat)

  • Get a tattoo

  • Swim with Dolphins

  • Go to the super bowl

  • Learn to speak Spanish

  • Be on the Price is Right...or just be apart of the Audience.

  • Be an extra in a film

  • Plant a tree

  • Learn Sign Language

  • Go to the Gay Pride Parade

  • See Ground Zero

  • Participate in a Protest

  • Learn to Surf

  • See all of the Major Leauge Baseball Fields

  • Learn how to play the piano.... I gave up after I couldn't play " Once there was a Snowman"..True Story.

  • Go to a real Haunted House

  • Learn to Juggle.

  • Enjoy my Birthday

  • See the Grand Canyon

  • Jump off a cliff...into water....duh.

  • Over come all my fears

  • Get out of debt

  • Sleep under the stars

  • Kiss the Blarney Stone
  • Hug a monkey

  • Shower in a Waterfall

  • Fly a Kite

  • Fall completely crazy in love with someone and have them feel the same

  • Be a mom

  • Own my dream car

  • Spend New Years Eve in Times Square and Kiss someone at Midnight

  • Visit all 50 states...or is there 51?

  • Write a story about my life

  • Be in an Igloo

  • After I fall in love with someone and they feel the same carve our names in a tree

  • Turn my cell phone off for a week....( It would be pretty easy since no one calls or texts me I just have it in case I get kidnapped or something)

  • Go Skinny dipping

  • Build an Uh-Mazing fort!

  • Learn to pole dance ( I don't know why....I just want to)

  • Learn to cook so my husband does not hate me.....

  • See the ballet

  • Jump in a huge pile of leaves

  • Make a Snowman

  • Get my fortune told

  • Write a love letter to someone

  • Help a homeless person

  • Build a tree house

  • Live a day that I don't say " I don't feel good"

  • Learn Yoga

  • Spend the night in a Bed and Breakfast

  • Make a Wine

  • Do a service project that would really help people

  • Dedicate a song to someone

  • Give someone An amazing piece of advice or some amazing speech that would change their life.
  • Kiss a stranger
  • Have sex on a train.. ( well if I am being honest..)
  • Visit Marilyn Monroes grave
  • See the statue of liberty
  • Visit Paris
  • Walk down Abbey Road
  • Be Happy
  • Get my patriarchal blessing
  • Kiss an Australian
  • Fly a plane
  • Have something named after me
  • Ride in a helicopter
  • Write a letter to everyone that I love or look up to
  • Have a temple marriage
  • See a Broadway show
  • Go to New York
  • Get married
  • Spend an entire pay check only on things that I want
  • Win a contest
  • Be someones Hero
  • Learn to draw
  • Learn to ski
  • Have my portrait painted
  • Shoot a gun
  • Stay up all night and watch the sun rise
  • Eat a hotdog from a real hot dog vender in New York.. One that has a beer belly and only 3 fingers!

No comments: