Friday, July 11, 2008

Now and Then

20 Years Ago...
1. I was baby
2. I Don't know...I was a baby...
3. Seriously?

10 Years Ago...
1. I was 11 years old and in 6th grade
2. I had Just started dancing
3. I was boy crazy
4. I Loved body Glitter

5 Years Ago...
1. I was real sick with Meningitis and a bunch of other stuff
2. I had started working at the hotel
3. Alex Winder and I decided we would have 69 babies together one day.We'll see how that goes =)
4. I was in the hospital more then I was home.
5. I was best friends with Samantha Grace.
6. I had just turned 16 years old.

3 Years Ago...
1. I just turned 18
2. I was attached at the hip with Mary
3. Still working at the hotel...Good Lord how sad.
4. The day I turned 18 I graduated High School...Real tough...
5. I had a secret crush on Anthony my Italian Stallion.
6. Still talking about having babies with Alex.

1 Year Ago...
1. I had just gotten engaged.. ( Today was suppose to be my Wedding Day....Since I am blogging at work and not getting married you probably all can figure out how that turned out..)
2. I was back in Massachusets and was miserable there.
3. I had flown by myself for the first time and was terrified of being mugged and raped in New York for wearing a Utah jacket.
4. I learned how to play Guitar Hero -Thanks Andrew.
5. I was not working at the hotel and it was Saweeet!

So far this year I...
1. I have had 2 surgies both in a 3 week period...becuase of a 6 month period.... haha how clever was that?
2. I went to Disneyland with Johanna and had an Uh-mazing time.
3. I got Un-engaged.
4. I did not get my 69 kids...
5. I got fat
6. I have devoloped the most boring life routine.

Yesterday I.....
1. Worked until 3pm
2. Sat in my room and did nothing
3. Fell in and out of sleep until I decided to just go to bed.. and then went to bed.. pretty awesome day...

Today I...
1. Will be working until 3
2. Might go to the game to watch Buddy pitch and then come home.
4. I might go for a walk or a drive..probably a drive..who walks? ...Not me.
5. Do laundry
6. Probably Sit at home the rest of the night in my room.

Tomorrow I will...
1. Go to work in the morning
2. Not go to my works company party.

3.Probably do nothing like I have the past 3 days

In the next year I will..
1. I will be 22
2. Probably still have this crappy job at the hotel that I hate.
3. Probably wont be married or anywhere close to it.
4. Probably still have the same boring life routine...Really looking forward to all of this!..Seriously!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yeah Disneyland was the highlight of my year! :) And I am glad you are still blogging I got a little nervous when I read that one post! It gave me just a teense heart attack!