Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Zombie Girl

Whats new with me? Oh nothing.. just the fact that I have become a walking zombie. I was really sick over the weekend becuase my fibromyalgia is kicking my ass. Seriously. So I went to the doctor. He put me on a drug specifically for fibro. Good news. My body does not hurt as bad but I have side effects. What are they you ask? Here let me show you.

Most Common Side Effects
You should know that, like other medicines, LYRICA may cause side effects. In clinical trials, some of the most common side effects of LYRICA were dizziness, sleepiness, weight gain, blurred vision, dry mouth, feeling "high", swelling of hands and feet, and trouble concentrating. These side effects were often mild to moderate. A small number of patients in clinical trials stopped taking LYRICA because of the side effects. You should not drive a car or work with machines until you know how LYRICA affects you.


Seriously I have been on it for 2 days and I am not even kidding I have every single one of those. I am not someone who gets a new medicine and looks up everything about it on the internet to see what side effects they are and then freak my self out by thinking I have all of them. But this time I really do. I am so out of it. I am litteraly a walking zombie. I can't drive.. I went to work for a few hours..ha no way.. I can't even tell you what happened while I was there. I have no appetite I don't even remember the last thing I ate. I was at the pharmacy last night and I litteraly fell down I could not even walk straight. My mom had to hold on to me. At work Im pretty sure I screwed up a lot of peoples reservations because I could not concentrate it was like I forgot how to do everything.

And now I am on some antidepressant which is an upper and then on pain pills that are downers... I am a zombie. But good news! Apparently this antidepressant helps with OCD so maybe I won't have to lock the doors 7 times at night and lay out kidnappers clothes and look back at my garage door 3 times befor I drive away.. Lets cross our fingers!

Why did I just blog about this? Pretty sure I just made myself sound like a crazy druggy.

Whatever.

No comments: