Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Twilight Night

I know I am a little late posting about this but.. I have been a little out of it.. (SEE PREVIOUS POST HERE)So at exactly 12:01 am Friday morning Emily, my mom, Meagen, and Myself went and watched the movie Twilight. We went in full out Twilight gear. Emily was so kind to make all of our shirts that we wore.

We saw it up in Salt Lake so we left a few hours early becuase we knew the line would be long and we wanted good seats. So when we got there it was perfect timing! They were letting people inside for our showing. Sweet! And then we sat in line for about an hour or so playing cards, eating movie theatre food. ( Oh and BTW I have another post about the douche bag who worked the consessions at the theatre. What an Jack ass. Emily do you agree?..We wanted to get him fired!) Also we laid in coffins.

Anyway.. They let us in the Theatre where this group of girls who were just asking for trouble when they cut RIGHT in front of everyone and they just BARLEY got there. Um.. Little girsl. Im sorry but you did not just cut in front of people who have been waiting HOURS in line. I was truly ready to rumble. I was screaming out " THEY ARE LINE CUTTERS!!! MAKE THEM GO TO THE BACK OF THE LINE!!" My mom was holding up her cane poking them in their backs.. I was a little upset.But.. I became even more upset when the movie started and the audience was all a bunch of screaming and laughing little girls. The movie...NOT a comedy..... But then I started laughing too... Not because it was funny becuase it was so STUPID!! OH MY GOSH! They slaughtered the book. They rushed everything, they made Edward out to be some Merv the Perv Creepo who is a freak ( But a very good looking one I might add.. I would still make a baby with him Hehe..) The movie was horrible. The scene where he gets in the Sun and he shines. .. What the hell? And the scene where he is jumping from one tree to the other " You can't defeat me!" ... Jumps to another tree " I am to strong for you!!" jumps to another tree " I AM A MONSTER".. agian.. What the hell?
Anyway... I didn' thate everything about the movie. The scene where he walks in to the lunch room and he hears what Jessica says about him and he smiles.. Uhmbuh.... I love him. He is so hot. I would go and see the movie agian because I am a twilight fanatic but I thought it sucked ass. ( If you add the word ass to the end of another word... It means its pretty serious.)
All in all I had a fun night with Emily and Meagen and my mom. I love them all so much! .. And Edward. Even though he is Creepy Merv the Perv.
**** And WHAT was with the SUNGLASSES Edward wore.. Oh .. I can't even think about it. It makes me so angry it was so STUPID!

2 comments:

EmilyJudd28 said...

OKAY... so i totally agree - movie theater attendant must be fired!! "are you all set? beep beep beep, lines over there!" seriously?!
and yes, i'd stil tap edward, but i enjoyed john tucker must die much more!!
p.s. how lammmme was that scene were carLISE transformed edward?? were they making out or something?
ANyway I LOVE YOU and hope you feel better.
You must see my family! (minus the mean brother and jerk girlfriend - oh boy do i have stories for you!)

Niesha said...

I love your hair...