Friday, November 28, 2008

Good Reads

Anyone who knows me knows that I hate to read. Hate it. Its a waist of time and its so incrediably boring. HATE reading. Anyway. Becuase the world wide web has been taken away from me at work ( like that stops me.. I am writting this at work Ha suckers) I have been forced to read alot. Well I have found the best book in the world.

Now don't be fooled. The cover gives you the idea thats it a love story of some sort. No. Not even close. What is it about? A school shooting. This book is amazing. It is so well written and has amazing quotes and is all about why this boy was led to do this shooting. I love it and must say as of right now is my all time favorite book, and I have not even finished it yet. If you ever need a good book to read GET THIS ONE! Now I am off to go and read some more!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Reading is good for you!