Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Writers Block..?


I started writting this post yesterday at work. Then my boss came up and saw that I was on the internet and asked me to get off. Ha. Sucker. Little did he know I would just wait until the day he does not come in until 3pm and I would finish my post at work then! Apparently my dad thinks I'm funny. And thinks I have enough imagination in me to write a book. Once when I was in Elemantary school I was published. It was a contest to go to a young writters confrence and there was only 2 people in the entire school to be chosen to go. I was one of them. I had the story that I wrote for the contest published in a book full of short stories. What was it about? Timmy and his friends having a snowball fight..or eating sandwhiches in the snow.. or something? I don't remember. Anyway, My dad gave me a challenge. What is the challenge? To write a book. When I said no he said " Why not its not like you have anything else better to do." Tru dat dad.. Tru dat. So I accepted the challenge but I told him he had to give me a topic or a plot to write about. His suggestion " Okay.. So its the year 2012 and there is 60 billion people on this earth and its to expensive now to bury people in nice coffins when they die so they start just throwing people in the ground and in old cardboard boxes and stuff and like bugs eat them and then they like start growing the human powers and they start taking over the world.. BUGS TAKE OVER THE WORLD HOLLI"
..........................


.......


...

..

Crickets...



Thanks dad. But no. Thats a big no. Where does he come up with this stuff? Do I look like a science fiction lover nerd bomber? I hope not. So anyway, my mom gave me ideas about cell phones and teenagers, celebrities, loving the color pink, or writting about a girl who hates working at a hotel.

...

..

That was a lot of help. I got alot from that to go on. Uh No!


So the point of this post is I need some ideas. Something to write my book about. Leave me comments and give me ideas. But if I write a book and I become huge like Stephanie Meyer I already have a dedication for the book. " This book is dedicated to.. Whatever"


Why whatever? Becuase whenever I read a book and the word is to big for me to know and understand it.. I replace it with the word " Whatever"


Seriously.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's always nice to be noticed for your work.

Unknown said...

Speaking of work. I read your comment about hah, I will just wait until my boss comes in at 3 and finish it then. Well, let it be known I read your blog and I am not surprised by my rebellious Holli. Oh and you can tell your dad, he can be more creative than that. Something along the lines of drugged up clone Hollis who vaccuum the lawn.