Monday, November 17, 2008

Ugh..

*Warning..This post is a downer..bitchy..and probably rude but I don't really care..Just a heads up

Not to copy the exact words my sister Meagen said a few days ago but I am in a bad place today. (Sorry for the word steal Meg) ... I am in a horrible mood that came on so quickly, and I don't know how to shake it. I have been at work since 7 am and its only 10:30 and since I have been at work I have gone from good mood nothing wrong or bothering me to pissed off mood and depressed with hurt feelings, and I swear I will attack the next person that talks to me.

I woke up this morning feeling like I slept really good, I had a pretty good weekend, I was going to try and have a good week at work and all of that quickly turned around.While at work I have been ignored, had a door slammed in my face, Talked to someone and they did not even acknowledge me, took on a big project without being asked and did not even get a Thank you, been disrespected and talked down upon and all I had to is put a smile on my face and nod my head. So ya its been a real awesome day.

And then I started looking at peoples blogs and I became really depressed. They all talked about how they either had an awesome weekend with their boyfriend, or they were sick and their husbands took care of them, or how their boyfriends became their fiances and then I thought about what I did on my weekend.. I watched tv and a movie with my parents. I have no one. And its really beggining to suck. Its really lonely, I hate being lonely.

No, I am not trying to throw a pitty party for myself or make people feel bad for me and write me a comment saying " Oh Holli one day you will find someone who will treat you right and you will find love" Please.. do not do that. There is nothing I hate more then going to someone to get advice or because I need to vent becuase I am sad and hearing that speech. SUCK IT! But.. it really sucks to have no one. To hate your job, To be the only child living at home so you can't even hang out with your siblings, to have friends who all either are married or have boyfriends so they don't really want anything to do with you unless they need something from you or secretly just feel bad for you. (I know that sounds mean..call me a bitch I don't really care but thats how I feel)

So lifes pretty awesome right now wouldn'tcha say!?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think it's very fair that you feel like that. Sometimes life isn't fun. I'm not having fun with mine.