Monday, November 3, 2008

Happy Birthday Mom Dawg

Its Mom Dawgs birthday. Happy Birthday Mom. Wanna know what she wants to do for her birthday? Go to iKea. Ha. Weird. And then she wants to go to Sizzler...ish. What does Ish mean? Something LIKE Sizzler? Or does she just want a steak? I dont know? But I can't complain about going somewhere that serves animal that is still Mooing when you get it so I will just enjoy some breadsticks and keep my wanting to throw up to myself becuase its her Birthday. That is my gift to her. Not complaining about going to yet.. ANOTHER restraunt that is all about Animal on a plate. Happy birthday!



Things I love about My mom:




  • She takes care of me when I am sick. She is the best care taker. Even though she just laughs at me and says " What else is new?" When I say " Mom I think I am going to throw up!" ...She once took off a week of work to sit with me while I was in the hospital and watch Greys Anatomy with me...Or maybe it was just the Greys Anatomy she took work off for..

  • She is so outgoing and friends with everyone. She can strike up a conversation with a random person at the store and then keep in touch with them for the rest of time!

  • She is scrapper! She fights for what she believes in.

  • She is such a hard worker and such a busy body. She hates to sleep, Watch Tv, Read.. She thinks its a waist of time and I think its funny.

  • When she dies she wants to be buried with her dirt collection. Haha. Also she has litteraly said " There will be some serious haunting going on by me if ANY of you are sad when I die!"

  • She is a littly crazy

  • She won't get mad at me that I just called her crazy becuase she knows its true.

  • When she uses a computer she double clicks on everything and its so funny!

  • She is so talented from scrapbooking, to decorating, to drawing and caligraphy she is awesome at everything.

  • She is one of my best friends and she totally acts like a 21 year old when I am with her not as my mom.

  • She makes me laugh

  • She will always tell you the truth on something even if its not what you want to hear.

  • She is such a good mom and will be such a good Grandma..She once told me to go have sex so she could be a grandma... Uh ok mom.

  • You never hear her complain. There is always someone in my family who is sick and dying but if she is the one who is sick and dying you never hear her complain about it.

  • You would never be able to tell she has MS. She is always so bubbly and happy and sometimes just has waay to much energy for me to handle =) She never lets it show.

  • She is such a hard worker. She never leaves for the day until all her work is done. I once broke my wrist at work and was sitting in her office crying telling her I needed to go to the hospital and she said " Let me just finish these phone calls then we can go" Good thing I wasn't dying.

  • She cries in every Disney movie where the mom dies. Don't mention Little Nemo to her or she will lose it. Not even kidding. That is not a joke.

Happy Birthday Mom. Hope you have the best day ever! Love Loves

1 comment:

Steven said...

Haha.. I LOVE how you put in the Nemo part.. It makes me laugh..

I MISS YOU!!