Friday, November 7, 2008

So Yo So Yo Ho

So while at work right this minute, I am pretending to type up something " Important" So that this guest who NEVER STOPS TALKING will think I am busy and will hopefully leave me alone. Ha. Fool.

I have nothing to blog about lately. I have no funny stories, no mean rude comments to make about who is pissing me off this week, nothing to complain about ( well I have a lot to complain about but whats the point.. bitching on my blog doesn't make anything better..I know crazy right?) I am not funny anymore therefore I have nothing to blog about.



Look at that picture. Please don't say anything about how Rotten Face Sally Alex and I both look. (Oh ps I am glad Alex is not able to get online to see that I just called him Rotten Face Sally Hehe) Anyway... Notice my left eye? How it kind of looks like Lazy Eye. Want to know why? Oh thats becuase I poked myself in the eye with a thumb tack that day. And guess what? I did it agian today. It hurts so bad. You can actually see the little red hole in my eye where I hit it. My eye is like bloody discustingly red. I can hardly keep it open. I did it while getting ready for work today. Oh your probably wondering why I had a thumb tack to my eye. Well. I blame my sister Meagen. She taught me that if you use a thumb tack to seperate my crazy long eye lashes then they will be as full and long like the girls on the commercials... My day did not start of great. I am just glad Alex is not here for me to say to him " I poked my self in the eye...agian" and him to say back to me " Dumb ass."

I feel like throwing up.


Last night I went to The Village Inn with Devin and Shawn. I can't even tell you how much I love these 2 boys. They are Uh-mazing! I use to hang out with them alot befor their missions and then they left and this is the first time I have been with them since they came home 5 months ago. I had so much fun with them and they are such good people. I love being around them they make me so happy =)


I tried to go to Barnes and Nobel last night to get this book I have wanted forever. . . I am pretty sure there is steam coming out of my ears just thinking about this. I swear I drove up and down University Parkway for 40 minutes last night trying to remember which freaking strip mall barnes and Nobel is in. Everytime I found it I would be on the other side of the road 3 lanes away so I couldn't get over. I ended up sitting in my car.. saying a few choice 4 letter words. Saying to myself " screw it books are stupid" and going home.

I got a pretty big pay check this week becuase of my raise. That was cool. Its all gone. I have had it less then 24 hours. I hate being an adult. And in 40 grand worth of debt. Stupid Money Theives! .. I wonder if I used the " I'm a poor starving college student" excuse they would be nicer to me and stop harassing me and taking all of my pay check. They probably wouldn't believe it, They might ask me a college student question and I would freeze and have to flash them or something to get out of it.

My car has no heater. Its really cold driving to work in the mornings =( I hate being cold

I swear since I got my promotion to Supervisor I am like WORST EMPLOYEE OF THE MONTH.... I am late like every single day. And I am here for like an hour after I am suppose to be done becuase I am so far behind on everything. And now that I am a supervisor I feel like I have to care and feel bad about that stuff. Befor I didn't care at all.

Meagen got our Tickets for the midnight showing of Twilight! I don't know if any of you watched that clip I put on my blog befor it was removed but if you did I was really bugged by all the screaming girls. But I just watched clips and trailors for the movie.. I might be one of those screaming girls.. Oh Edward... how I love you and want your babies.



I have pulled a muscle in my neck today. It hurts. I am just beating myself up today good lord.

I don't know what the point of this post is. No one is probably even reading this so I am just going to end it. Bye bye now

3 comments:

EmilyJudd28 said...

1. FYI - I totally read that whole post, so someone is reading it.. :-)
2. Can I come to twilight?? How do I get my tickets?
3. Love You!

Niesha said...

My sister used to seperate her eyelashes with a safty pin too! But you already have thick and beautiful lashes, so I think there is no need for you to do that anymore!

Clayton Jensen said...

Holli, I always read every word of your posts. I miss working with you so much.