Sunday, June 15, 2008

Summer Summer Summer Time!

Well hello bloggy friends. Its * SuMmeR TiMe!* Saaa-weet! Wanna know how I know? Okay I will tell you. Last night was Summerfest! It is officialy summer time when Summer fest goes on. And guess what else? Ok I will tell you. The Orem Owlz baseball players got here last night, and the first game is on Tuesday night! I am so excited!! Last night Alex and I went to see the Incrediable Hulk. (I did not realize how good looking Edward Norton is until I watched that.. I mean oh my!) Anyways, Then after the movie we went home for a little bit and I .. yet agian kicked his butt in Mario Party on the Wii.. Seriously let me just take a moment to explain how Uh-mazing I am at that. The Princess Peach and I are pretty hard core. I would love anyone to come play me and think they could beat me. You will loose. And I will make fun of you until you cry. HeeHee.. =) Oh.. Let me just add in I also beat him at Speed and Slap Jack... Either I am seriously an amazing person or he just lets me win at everything. Hm.. Pretty sure I am just amazing. =) .. Anyways after that we went and watched the FiReWorKs at Summerfest and I enjoyed an Uh-mazing Mcdonalds Coke! ( I am pretty sure amazing is the word of the day) It was a very fun day! And the fireworks were really good! Thanks Alex =).. Tuesday is the first Owlz game. Time for me to bust out my Owlz Groupies hats and clothes and my sunflower seeds and go sit in my Season ticket seat on row C seat 17 and watch me some baseball with my OG's. Yay! I am so excited its summertime!... To bad its only 57 degrees.. WHAT THE H!?

1 comment:

Meagen Ridley said...

Umm yeah...we sit on Row C, seats 15, 16, 17, 18....I'm not sure where you are sitting.