Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Opening Night

Two posts in one day! I am having a very productive day at work. Yay! Opening night of the Owlz was so fun. Thank you Alex for being such a good sport and going even though the game was super ass long and I know you didnt feel good.. Oh and you had to meet my other boyfriend. Hope your not jealous. HeeHee. My boyfriend Bubba and I aka Greg have been together for about 4 years now. As long as I give him gum and buy him an otter pop every now and then he does not dump me. I am guessing I am going to have to do a little bit more then that to keep Alex around. Maybe buy him 2 otter pops? Anyways. The game last night was fun. It was awesome to see my summer family and hang out Alex, my mom and Meagen. Oh and Bubba. =).. The highlight of the night was when Meagen decided to share the traumatizing bird poop story to everyone. When we gave out the first " Rot Dog" award of the season. It was #18 on the Raptors team.. Just an FYI. Waiting ForEver becuase the game went into extra innings and then the power went out. Yah.. Awesome! While we waiting for the power to come back on we watched the fireworks. Yay, I heart fireworks, After that Alex and I left to go home. It was way past my bed time. The Owlz did win though so Yay. Go team go.

Me and Alex

Me and Megs


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

aww you two are SO cute! I'm way happy for you!

Mary and Eric Francis said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mary and Eric Francis said...

Um so when you delete a comment.. why does it leave a post saying you deleted a comment... Duh.. I Know that! anywho your pictures are cute.. i miss baseball games!.. love ya ....WandaFonda!