Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Good Day!

Today.. Today will be a good day. Wanna know why? Let me tell you why.
  • This morning I woke up to a cute text message
  • While driving to work, I got the turn signal on the Center Street light To make a left on to 1200 West. That means I didn't almost die today, so thats pretty cool.
  • After safely getting on to 1200 W. I got to yell at someone on a bike. He was in my lane. My lane meaning I have 4 wheels, and he only had 2... meaning get the hell out of my way Inless you have an engine or something that can make you go as fast as I am going that are not your legs... get your ass on the sidewalk.
  • When I got to work I saw an employee's car with their lights left on. I didn't tell them. :)
  • I am going to get glasses tonight. I won't be blind anymore. SaWeeET!

So agian.. Today will be a good day. So good that maybe I might even go put on the right Uniform I am suppose to be wearing.... Hm.. Thought that through and that was just a foolish idea.

No comments: